Share the V/TO (admin only)
- Click the drop-down menu by your name/icon at the top right of the workspace.
- Click Manage Organization.
- Click the Advanced Tab near the top.
- Scroll down to the Settings section and search for the Share a Leadership Team's V/TO™ with all other departments option.
- Using the first drop-down menu, choose the V/TO you wish to share.
- Using the second drop-down menu, choose whether you want to share just the Vision Component™, both the Vision and the Traction Component™, or the entire V/TO excluding the Long Term Issues.
- Click the Save button at the bottom.
View a shared V/TO
Once a V/TO is shared, a new V/TO button appears in the top toolbar at the top of the workspace. Any account admin can edit the V/TO from here. In addition, any attendee with full rights to the Level 10 Meeting™ sharing the V/TO, can also edit the V/TO from this area.
Meeting Types and the V/TO
There are 4 meeting types in Traction® Tools:
- Leadership Team
- Same Page
All meetings have their own unique Traction Page but only Leadership Teams will have the Vision Page.
To view meeting type:
- Click L10 in the top menu bar.
- Click Manage to the right of a meeting.
- The Type of team will be displayed at the top.