Use the Quarterly Printout™ to create a PDF snapshot of your current meeting data. This would be similar to a Session Packet.
Generating a printout for your Quarterly Meeting (PDF):
- Select L10 from the top menu bar.
- Click on the Manage button to the right of your meeting.
- Select Quarterly Printout from the menu on the left-hand side.
- Check the items you would like to include in your Quarterly Printout (The Headlines and To-Do's are unchecked by default as they would not be part of a Quarterly discussion).
- Click OK.
- You should now see your Quarterly Printout. You can choose to save as PDF or print.
Note: If you receive an error, try generating the printout again, but this time uncheck the Accountability Chart and People Analyzer (if available) checkboxes.
Tip: Customize your V/TO by uploading your Company Logo and choosing a Custom Branding Color! See this article for more information.
Quarterly Printout Contents (click-me)
- A title page which includes the date and Core Values
- Quarterly Rocks
- People Headlines
- Vision/Traction Organizer™ (V/TO)
- Accountability Chart
- People Analyzer™ (only available if you have People Tools activated. See this link for additional details on the People Analyzer: Traction Tools Launches People Tools )