Managing the People Headlines Section in a Meeting
Copy a People Headline to another meeting
All the members of the organization can move issues with notes to other meetings during live meetings. The only guideline with moving issues and People Headlines is to enable two features. Those features need to be enabled by an admin in the organization. Please see the steps below:
- Click your name near the top right of the workspace.
- Click Manage Organization.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down to Settings.
- Enable the following features:
- Allow your users to move issues to any meeting on the account:
- Allow your users to share people headlines to any meeting on the account:
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
How to copy a headline to another meeting with notes:
- Click Meetings in the top menu bar
- Click Go to Meeting
- Click on People Headlines in the Agenda on the left
- Copy the headline in one of two ways:
- Click the right copy button to the right of the headline title you want to copy, select the appropriate team meeting(s) from the drop-down, and click Save to confirm.
- Click on the title of the People Headline you want to copy. In the right-side panel, click the Copy To button in the lower area of the panel. Select the appropriate meeting(s) from the drop-down and click Save.
When running a meeting for the sole purpose of copying People Headlines, at the Conclude section un-check the boxes to Archive Completed To-Do's and to Archive People Headlines to preserve your meeting content until your real L10 occurs. You can also select No One in the drop-down menu next to Send Email Summary.
Additional Options for People Headlines During a Meeting
- The pushpin and checkbox icons to the right of the headline title will create a Context-Aware Issue™ or To-Do™. These Issues and To-Dos will include notes from the People Headline.
Archiving a People Headline
- People Headlines will by default, be automatically set up to archive at the end of a meeting. On the Conclude agenda page, the checkbox Archive people headlines will be checked by default, thus archiving the headline after the meeting concludes.