People Headlines - advanced settings
People Headlines Options
- Headlines Box
- Headlines List
The Headline List is most commonly used, as it uses icons/ profile pictures to illustrate who the headline is about, as well as who created it. This option also enables you to use the icon in the menu bar (top of the screen) to add People Headlines and allows you to text People Headlines directly to your Level 10 Meeting™.
During a Level 10 meeting, the best practice is for the person who wrote the headline to read it and speak about the Headline.
The Headlines Box is just a note box on your L10 page and you can take notes during your discussion. This note box cannot be accessed outside of your meeting.
Steps to Update Headline Type
- Click Meetings in the menu bar
- Click on the gear icon (Manage) button to the right of your meeting
- Click Advanced Settings, bottom left
- Click People Headlines
- Click the drop-down next to People Headlines Format
- Select None, Headlines Box, or Headlines List
- Click Save (at the bottom)