2020 November New Features
- Updated fonts.
- Updated box shading.
- Scorecard charts within a meeting have been updated.
- Rocks on the personal rock tile now group by meeting.
- The new issue, to-do, and people headline buttons have circles around them in the top menu bar.
- In the meeting environment, the Context-Aware To-do™ unchecked icon has been replaced with a checked icon.
Level 10 Meeting™
- Added a 'Launch Meeting' button on the L10 > Manage screen.
- Basic meeting summary information is now available in the Timeline.
- When creating a Context-Aware Issue™ from a rock during a meeting, notes are now copied from the rock to the issue.
- In the Advanced Settings of a meeting, updated verbiage "View Measurable Archive" to "View Organization-Wide Measurable Archive".
- In the Advanced Settings of a meeting, updated verbiage "View Rock Archive" to "View Organization-Wide Rock Archive".
- Automatically select the first headline/todo/issue/rock when landing on those specific meeting pages during a live meeting.
- Dragging and dropping (reordering) measurables has been updated both in the meeting and in the L10 > Manage area.
- The up/down arrow keyboard keys can be used on the headline/to-do/issue/rocks pages to navigate through items.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.