- Click Meetings in the top menu bar.
- Click Edit Meeting on the gear icon button to the right of your meeting.
- Click Export All.
- A zip file will generate with all of your L10 meeting data.
Important Export Information
When holding down shift, hover the mouse over the Export All button. You will see it says (include notes). Item notes are included in To-Do's, Issues, and Rocks. Meeting notes are also included.
Contents of the export file:
- Note Pages
* Accessible to account admins only.
- Click the drop-down by your name/icon at the top right of the workspace.
- Click Manage Organization.
- Click the Advanced Tab.
- Within the Data section, export all of your data including All Rocks, all Scorecards, all To-Do's, all Issues (or all Issues and their Context-Aware To-Do's™), and all active user profiles.
Printing the full AC
- Click AC in the top menu bar (or People if the People Tools are enabled, followed by clicking Accountability Chart).
- Click Export PDF in the orange menu bar.
- Choose your options.
- Click Save to view a PDF of your AC.
Compress Chart: Will move multiple boxes from being in a horizontal row to being stacked vertically in order to save space.
Department per Page: This is a convenient option to print each department and the direct reports onto its own page.
What to print: Full Chart (Includes entire AC), Or just Selected and Below.
Print a Specific Department
- Click AC in the menu bar (or People if the People Tools are enabled, followed by clicking Accountability Chart).
- Use the Set Visibility Depth button at the top to alter how much of the chart you see or use the up and down carrot icons which appear at the bottom of a box when hovering over it to expand or collapse direct reports.
- Hover over the box you would like to print (no need to expand it, you can leave it collapsed and gray).
- Click the printer icon below the box.
- Leave All Children selected to include all direct reports.
- If you have many branches under the department you are printing, select Department per page.
- Select Scale to One Page (if your PDF comes out illegible, un-check this option and try again).
- Click Save to save/print the PDF.