Using the Meeting Minutes
Important Meeting Minutes Information
The "Meeting Minutes" feature lists all the instances of when a meeting occurred and stores summaries for meetings that occurred after January, 15th, 2021.
To reach the Meeting Minutes from the Workspace:
- Click Meetings in the menu bar.
- Click Edit Meeting on the gear icon button to the right of your meeting
- Click Meeting Minutes on the left.
To reach the Meeting Minutes from within a meeting:
- Click the small gear icon to the right of the word Agenda, just under the clock.
- Click Meeting Minutes.
- Click the gray space between the Meeting date on the left and the Meeting time on the right to collapse or expand the details section (This is also where you can find the transcripts if you are using the Transcribe Feature).
- Click the trashcan icon on the right to delete the meeting from the history. A user must have Meeting Admin rights in order to delete a meeting instance from the Meeting Minutes. See this article for additional details on L10 Meeting Permissions: All About Permissions. Deleting a meeting instance from the Meeting Minutes does not remove the instance record when exporting data.
The Meeting minutes feature also houses basic meeting summary information. Just click on the desired meeting/date and then click the horizontal lines icon to the right of the meeting to view the information: