Using the Meeting Timeline
Important Timeline Information
The Timeline lists all the instances of when a meeting occurred and stores summaries for meetings that occurred after January, 15th, 2021.
To reach the Timeline from the Workspace:
- Click Meetings in the menu bar.
- Click Edit Meeting on the gear icon button to the right of your meeting
- Click Timeline on the left.
To reach the Timeline from within a meeting:
- Click the small gear icon to the right of the word Agenda, just under the clock.
- Click Timeline.
- Click the gray space between the Meeting date on the left and the Meeting time on the right to collapse or expand the details section (This is also where you can find the transcripts if you are using the Transcribe Feature).
- Click the trashcan icon on the right to delete the meeting from the history. A user must have Meeting Admin rights in order to delete a meeting instance from the Timeline. See this article for additional details on L10 Meeting Permissions: All About Permissions. Deleting a meeting instance from the timeline does not remove the instance record when exporting data.
The Timeline also houses basic meeting summary information. Just click on the desired meeting/date and then click the horizontal lines icon to the right of the meeting to view the information: