Docs is a Traction Tools document repository that allows you to easily save, share and send files to your team right from Traction Tools.
Docs has been added to the top navigation bar in Traction Tools. By clicking Docs, you will find a menu on the left-hand side of the screen and it’ll bring you to the Docs screen, where you can start building out your documentation.
- Create folders and subfolders to suit your needs.
- Edit access permissions to ensure your team has everything they need.
- Drag and drop documents for easy uploads.
Traction Tools Documents (folder)
- Organization's Meetings.
- Archives V/TO, Quarterly Print Outs, and Meeting summaries previously generated.
- Notes generated during the L10 meeting or created from the archive section of the meeting.
- Link including the Meeting's names that take you to start the L10 Meeting
- Link to view the current V/TO
- Previously generated QCs.
- Link to go to the People Analyzer.
- Link to the current company Vision Traction Organizer
- Link to the current Accountability Chart.
- Personal documents folder(s)
The "Individual" folder is private, the users can create new folders, upload files, and edit permissions.
EOS Tools (Folder)
OS related PDF documents
- LMA Questionnaire
- Followed-By-All Checklist
- Performance Evaluation Review
- 3 Step Process Documenter
- The Accountability Chart
- Delegate and Elevate
- The H/R Process
- The Vision Traction Organizer
- SWOT Analysis.