2021 December Update
- New Settings to Share Headlines and Issues to any meeting available on the Advanced tab under the Manage Organization section.
- Accountability Chart - Add text wrapping to roles up to 3 lines then show ellipses.
- Run meeting - To create a People Headline use Shift + P while running an L10 Meeting.
- Run meetings - IDS Page: Make the Issues Details panel remain on-screen when they are ordered in columns.
- Run Meetings - People Headlines - add an option for "Select all" when copying a headline to another meeting.
- Run Meetings - IDS Page: Add an option to number a user's IDS list.
- Tangent alert button.
- New forms for the "Refer a friend" and "Refer a client" buttons.
- New form to Request a data upload by clicking the "?" at the top right-hand corner of the workspace.
- Edit Meeting: People Headlines page - Profile Pictures have grey overlay removed.
- Conclude Page: Hitting the "ENTER" key after typing in your rating concludes the meeting.
- Nav Bar: “Menu” is showing two Accountability Chart options.
- Edit Meeting: To-dos & Issues pages - Fix positioning of the Plus-icon button.
- Edit To-do modal: The date Created is not displaying the correct date.
- Fix for the People Tools: Quarterly Conversation - Supervisors cannot evaluate direct reports and vice versa.
- Special Session Agendas - Fixed page headers to be sticky.
- Run meeting: To-do List - Incorrect "Late" label and remove the label from to-dos when the due date is updated.
- Run meeting: People Headlines - Fix for newly created headlines with bigger font size.
- Run meeting: Scorecard - Tooltips for creating context-aware items is not visible for aggregate to-do measurables.
- Run meeting: IDS - Fixes for the Show Numbers functionality (Number for a newly created issue with button disabled, update to the assignment of numbers after issues have been solved)
- Run meeting: Empty State Rock Review page has removed the detail panel
- Details section - Show icon to expand note box vertically while creating/editing modals.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.