2022 February Updates
- Reveal Rating feature
- The note pad can now be resized in Virtual Sessions
- Updated icons for buttons.
- Get Started page updated and simplified down to a one-page form.
- Login & Password Reset Page UI update.
- Newly created rocks will now default to "On Track" instead of having an empty status.
- Adding new users - Users will be notified if the user they are creating already has the email registered.
- Mobile: Workspaces, Scorecard tile - We removed the first column that was appearing blank only in portrait view on mobile.
- Meeting - IDS show numbers feature: We now show the list numbers when a user chooses to restore an issue.
- Scorecard measurables: Fix for Goals listed as "between" not showing on the tile, in calculations, and not showing the correct wording in context-aware to-dos and issues.
- Run meetings: Rocks & To-dos -Fixed when users change owners of an item with no profile picture, a question mark would show instead of their profile icon with their initials.
- Run meetings: Rock Review page - Updated button placement for the context-aware buttons for Company Rocks and Rock Details panel.
- Run Meetings: To-Do list page with the empty state image showing, still displayed the details panel. Now only the empty state image will be visible.
- Run Meetings: Rocks Page - Edit Rock button from navigation panel updated, and the details panel was showing on the empty state image.
- Workspace: The Personal Scorecard tile now loads again the "Edit Measurable" modal.
- Meetings landing page - fixed the notification that was not popping up when you created an item from the top nav.
- Meetings - fixed the bug where the timer and tangent button would disappear for attendees.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.