Generating a Quarterly Printout
Generate a Quarterly Printout
Before printing a quarterly printout, you will need to change organization into the correct account. Click this link to learn more.
The Quarterly Printout is a PDF snapshot of the current meeting data. This would be similar to a Session Packet.
- Click Meetings in the top menu bar.
- Click Edit Meeting on the gear icon button to the right of your meeting.
- Select Quarterly Printout from the menu on the left-hand side.
- Check the items you would like to include in the Quarterly Printout (The people headlines and to-do's are unchecked by default as they would not be part of a quarterly discussion).
- Click Save.
- You should now see the Quarterly Printout. You can choose to save as PDF or print.
The Quarterly Printout can include:
- A title page that includes the date and Core Values
- Quarterly Rocks
- People Headlines
- Vision/Traction Organizer™ (V/TO™)
- Accountability Chart
- People Analyzer™ (only available if you have People Tools activated. See this link for additional details on the People Analyzer: Traction Tools Launches People Tools
If you encounter any errors when generating a Quarterly Printout, upon clicking the Quarterly Printout button, uncheck the Accountability Chart and People Analyzer (if present) checkboxes and try once more. If you continue to encounter an error, please reach out to support: email@example.com