Moving an Issue to Another Meeting
Moving an issue with notes, so history is preserved in the original meeting. The only guideline with moving Issues (and People Headlines) is that you can only move them into meetings you are a member of, or if there is a common user between meetings. Contact us to set up a free common user between all or select meetings.
Move an Issue to Another Meeting
- Click Meetings in the top menu bar
- Click Go to Meeting to Start the Meeting.
- Click Start Meeting as leader.
- Click on IDS™ in the Agenda
- Move the Issue in one of two ways:
- Click the arrow button to the right of the issue you want to move, select the appropriate team meeting from the drop-down, and click Save to confirm.
- Click on the title of the Issue you want to move. In the right-side panel, click the Move To button (in the lower left-hand corner of the panel). Select the appropriate meeting from the drop-down and click Save.
It is recommended to move an Issue only to one other meeting.
When running a meeting for the sole purpose of moving Issues, at the Conclude section uncheck the boxes to Close Completed To-Do's and to Close People Headlines to preserve your meeting content until your real L10 occurs. You can also select No One in the drop-down menu next to Send Email Summary.
You may want to remove any unofficial meetings from your meeting history. See this article on the Timeline.