Moving/Cascading Issues and People Headlines
All the members of the organization can move issues with notes to other meetings during live meetings. The only guideline with moving issues and People Headlines is to enable two features. Those features need to be enabled by an admin in the organization. Please see the steps below:
How to enable sharing abilities for Issues and People Headlines
- Click your name near the top right of the workspace.
- Click Manage Organization.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down to Settings.
- Enable the following features:
- Allow your users to move issues to any meeting on the account:
- Allow your users to share people headlines to any meeting on the account:
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Moving an Issue/People Headline to Another Meeting
- Click Meetings in the top menu bar
- Click Go to Meeting to Start the Meeting.
- Click Start Meeting as leader.
- Click on IDS/People Headlines in the Agenda
- Move the Issue/People Headlines in one of two ways:
- Click the arrow button to the right of the issue you want to move, select the appropriate team meeting from the drop-down, and click Save to confirm.
- Click on the title of the Issue/People Headline you want to move. In the right-side panel, click the Move To button (in the lower left-hand corner of the panel). Select the appropriate meeting from the drop-down and click Save.