Closing / Archiving / Deleting a To-Do
To-dos cannot be deleted, but they can be archived. There are 2 options when it comes to archiving a To-do
A to-do can be archived by running a meeting:
- Click Meetings in the top menu bar.
- Click Go to Meeting to Start the Meeting and run the meeting as you would normally.
- Click the To-do List agenda section from the left side menu.
- If the to-do is not marked as Complete, click the checkbox, thus marking it complete. Otherwise, to-dos can be marked complete from the workspace To-Do tile.
- Click the Conclude agenda section from the left side menu.
- Be sure the Close completed to-do: checkbox is checked which will archive all completed or check-marked To-dos.
- Click Conclude Meeting.
A To-do can also be archived from outside of a meeting by switching it from a team or meeting To-Do, to a personal To-Do:
- Click the title of a To-do while hovering over a To-do tile.
- In the To-do popup window, check the From: dropdown box at the bottom left. If it lists a meeting name, click the dropdown and choose the Personal To-do list.
- Click Save. The To-do title will now be in blue font in the workspace tile.
- Mark the To-do as Complete and it will archive after 24 hours.