How to Add Individual / Aggregate To-Do Completion to Your Scorecard
Track your team's Individual (or aggregate) To-Do percent completion on the Scorecard:
- Click Meetings in the top menu bar
- Click on the gear icon (Edit Meeting) button to the right of your meeting
- Click Advanced Settings, bottom left
- Click Scorecard (click on the word)
- Check the box next to Include Individual To-do Completion: and/or Include Aggregate To-do Completion:
- Click Save at the bottom
Note: To remove the individual (or aggregate) To-Do percent completion from the scorecard, you just need to follow the same steps and uncheck the box next to Include Individual To-do Completion: and/or Include Aggregate To-do Completion and hit Save at the bottom of the page.
The To-Do percent completion is tracked automatically and the goal is set to 90%. The aggregate option will add one line to the Scorecard, and track the To-Do percent completion for the entire team. The individual option will add a line for each member of the L10 meeting to the Scorecard, and track each individual attendee's To-Do percent completion.