Scorecard - Adding/Removing a Divider
If you have Scorecard measurables that you'd like to set apart in logical groups, you can set up Scorecard dividers.
Dividers can only be managed in 'Preview Meeting' or in a live meeting.
Add a Divider:
- Click Meetings in the menu bar
- Click on Go to Meeting to Start the Meeting
- Click Preview Meeting (or start your meeting as leader)
- Click Scorecard in the L10 agenda on the left
- Click Edit (below the Scorecard headline)
- Click Add Divider
- Your divider will appear at the top of your Scorecard
- Click & hold, then drag/drop the divider bar
- Repeat if necessary. Multiple divider bars can be grouped together to form larger divider bars.
Once the divider is created, it can be moved and deleted during a Preview Meeting or in your live L10 meeting only. To remove the divider, click the 'x' that appears on the far left edge when hovering over the far left side of the divider.