Scorecard - Restoring Measurables
Click Meetings in the menu bar
- Click on the gear icon (Manage) button to the right of your meeting
- Click Advanced Settings (bottom left)
- Click on Scorecard (on the word)
- Move measurables from the left column to the right column to move them into the meeting
- Click Save at the bottom
Tip: The double arrow will move all measurables. The single arrow will only move the measurables you have highlighted (Ctrl + Click to select a few measurables; Shift + Click to highlight a block).
Note: If the measurable is not available in the Advanced Settings of the meeting, please see the steps below to have an account admin restore an archived measurable.
- Click your name at the top right of the workspace.
- Click Manage Organization.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click the 'Archived Measurables' button.
- Use the 'Unarchive' button to restore an archived measurable.
- The measurables should be restored to the meetings they were in, but if not, use the steps from above to move them into a meeting using the Advanced Settings.