Scorecard - Moving Measurables
If you need to move a measurable from one L10 to another, you will follow the steps for sharing a measurable above and take an extra step to remove the measurable from the current meeting it is in.
- Click Meetings in the menu bar
- Click on the gear icon (Manage) button to the right of your meeting
- Click Advanced Settings (bottom left)
- Click on Scorecard (on the word)
- Move measurables from the left column to the right column to move them into the meeting
- Navigate back to the Advanced Settings for the original L10 that held the measurable.
- Now move measurables from the right column to the left column. This will remove the measurables from this L10 meeting view.
- Click Save at the bottom
Tip: The double arrow will move all measurables. The single arrow will only move the measurables you have highlighted (Ctrl + Click to select a few rocks; Shift + Click to highlight a block).