Important permission information
It is important to keep the quarter start/end dates accurate at the account level. This can be updated by an account admin: Click your name at the top right of Traction Tools > Manage Organization > Advanced Tab > Navigate to the 'Settings' section > update 'Current Quarter'.
Adding Rocks and marking as Company Rocks:
- Click Meetings in the menu bar
- Click on the gear icon (Manage) button to the right of your meeting
- Select Rocks from the Agenda on the left
- Click on the blue plus [+] icon at the bottom of the screen
- Use the Add a Rock pop-up to input your Rock title, select the owner and check the box 'Add to V/TO™' to mark as a company Rock.
- Alternately, if you decide after Rock creation that a Rock should be marked as a company Rock, click the checkbox to the right of your Rock. This will mark it as a Company Rock and add it to your V/TO™.
From the Workspace:
- Click the plus button that is at the top right of a Rock tile (see this article for additional details about tiles: Workspace - Adding and Removing Tiles
- In the "Add a Rock" pop up, fill in basic information to create your new Rock (Title, Details, Status, Accountable Owner, Due Date, Rock Type, Attached to Meetings, and Milestones)
Uploading Multiple Rocks
- Click Meetings in the top menu bar.
- Click on the gear icon (Manage) button to the right of your meeting you would like to edit.
- Click Rocks from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Click Upload Rocks at the top right of the screen.
- Download and use the steps provided.
Optional next steps
- Add Milestones, notes, or attachments to your Rock - from your Workspace or during a Level 10 Meeting™.
- Click on the Rock title (on your Workspace) to add details
- During your L10 meeting, click on a Rock. A notes panel will populate on the right - add notes and milestones here