Most Frequently Asked Questions
A user receives the following message when accepting their email invite: "firstname.lastname@example.org is already taken"
Emails can only be registered once. If a registered user's profile was deleted, a new profile with the same email will not be able to be used. The original user profile needs to be restored. See this article for additional details: User Management - Add, Delete and Restore
If you already have registered an email on Traction Tools, when you click into a new email invite and the registration website appears, use the link at the bottom of the web page that states 'Already have a Traction® Tools account? Click here.' Use your current email and password that you use for your other account(s). See this article for additional details on moving between accounts: Moving Between Companies / Organizations in Traction® Tools
A user has not received an email invite
Users have to be sent invites in order to register their email and password for their user profile:
- Click the drop-down menu at the top right of the workspace by your name/icon (account admin only).
- Click Manage Organization.
- If a user has a checkmark next to their name, they are fully registered and will count towards the invoice.
- Users with an envelope next to their name will not count towards the invoice. There are 4 envelope statuses:
- Blue envelope - User has been sent an invite but has not accepted.
- Gold envelope - User has not been sent an invite.
- White envelope - User is currently a placeholder and has not been sent an invite.
- Red envelope - Invalid email address.
- Click the envelope to populate a box where an email address can be entered and invites can be sent or resent or use the Send Invites button at the top right of the user list to send mass invites.
For additional information on user management, please see here: User Management - Add, Delete and Restore.
User profile pictures are not populating
Only the photos of registered users (checkmark next to their name in the user list) will populate. Photos can be uploaded for all users, but until a user accepts their invite, the photo will not populate. If a user has any color envelope next to their name, they are not fully registered. For additional information on user/envelope status, please see here: User Management - Add, Delete and Restore
Important Photo Information
If your photo does not upload as expected, please try the following:
* Use a Chrome browser.
* Re-size the image to make it smaller and more square in shape.
* Email us at email@example.com with your picture and we'll upload it!
Can To-Dos Be Deleted?
To-dos cannot be deleted, but they can be archived. There are 2 options when it comes to archiving a To-do:
A To-do can be archived by running a live Level 10 Meeting™:
- Click Meetings in the top menu bar.
- Click Go to Meeting and run the meeting as you would normally.
- Click the To-do List agenda item on the left.
- If the To-do is not marked as done, click the checkbox, thus marking it complete. Otherwise, To-dos can be marked done from the workspace To-do tile.
- Click Conclude.
- Be sure the Archive Completed To-Dos: checkbox is checked which will archive all completed or check-marked To-dos.
- Click Conclude Meeting.
A To-do can also be archived from outside of a meeting by switching it from a team or meeting To-do, to a personal To-do:
- Click the title of a To-do while hovering over a To-do tile.
- In the To-do popup window, check the From: dropdown box at the bottom left. If it lists a meeting name, click the dropdown and choose Personal To-do list.
- Click Save. The To-do title will now be in blue font in the workspace tile.
- Mark the To-do as Complete and it will drop off the list after 24 hours.